Changing colors & weaving in ends

Hello my lovelies! Happy New Year to you all. Hope 2021 is treating you well :)

In today's lesson, we're gonna see how to

1) Change Colors / Attach new yarn

2) Weave in your ends

I don't think a picture tutorial will work out for this... (I tried taking pics... not a great option)

So here are the video tutorials.

~ Right Handed Version ~


~ Left Handed Version ~



Keep practicing these stitches, I will see you in the next lesson where we will learn how to work in the round. You can find my other tutorials here.

If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section below.
Subscribe to My Channel and hit the bell button to get notifications on new tutorials.
Follow @madewithlovebydaisy on Instagram to receive updates on new patterns & giveaways.

Happy Hooking...!

Daisy

Comments