Gwyn Top - Crochet Pattern

 

Hello yarn lovers! This is a LONG due post! I completed this pattern way back in Oct'21, even got to write it down, but never put it up because... well, when I think about it now it's really stupid! I didn't know what to call it!!! I finally decided I'm naming it after my niece and call it the Gwyn Top. 

This top uses 2 stitches, the interlocking shell stitch and the dc. You can find a video tutorial for this stich here.

The written pattern is available on my Ravelry store. If you make this top, do share your pics with me by tagging @madewithlovebydaisy in your posts. 

If you like my patterns and would like to support me, subscribe to my YouTube Channel, hit that notification bell so that you wouldn't miss any new content.

Bye for now! I'll see you in my next post.

Happy hooking!
Daisy

Comments