C2C Angel Graphghan - Free Pattern

I'm going to share the pattern for this C2C Graphghan that i made a few years back for my lovely niece. I used this pretty cross stitch pattern as a reference.


 Before we get to the pattern instructions, this is a written pattern for this C2C blanket, not a tutorial on how to do the C2C stitch. If this is the first time you are trying a C2C graphghan do check out this amazing tutorial by The Crochet Crowd.

Materials Used: 

Yarn – 4ply / DK yarn [I used roughly 2 hanks of white; 1 hank of pink, peach & violet; and a few gms of black, blue & yellow]
Hook – 3.50 mm hook
Yarn needle
Row counter [trust me you need one!]

Pattern Notes:
  • If you are following the graph, it would be best if you could print it out so you can mark off each row as you finish.
  • Try to carry the yarn wherever possible, this would reduce the no. of tails you will be sewing in the end.
  • The odd rows are front facing & even rows are back facing. 



Pattern Graph:




Color key

W – White
P – Pink
LB – Light Blue
V – Violet
B – Black
Y – Yellow
S – Peach [skin]

Pattern Instructions:

Increase rows

Decrease rows




Here's the completed blanket. For the edging I just made a simple granny square border. Do let me know in the comments if you enjoyed making this blanket!


I hope you enjoyed making this blanket for a loved one. If you have any questions regarding this pattern post them in the comments section. You may sell the items made out of this pattern, but do credit me as the designer. 

Follow @madewithlovebydaisy on Instagram to receive updates on new patterns & giveaways.

Happy hooking!
Daisy

Comments